Peo Sjoblom

Did you install the printer in windows?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Uneeky" wrote in message
Unfortunately, when I clicked on 'add printer', Windows XP Wizard does not
give me the option to choose *any* printer. I went to my Control Panel to
try your suggestion
--
Excel Newbie

"RagDyer" wrote:

Just install *any* print driver that might be resident on your system,
and
XL will then enable the "PrintPreview" feature, even though no actual
printer is present.
--
HTH,

RD

"Uneeky" wrote in message
How can I use the Print Preview function and make any necessary changes

my
worksheet?..I currently do not have a printer installed, but would
still

like
to be able to have access to the Print Preview functions before I
actually
print my worksheet.