nedved31 nedved31 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znarf View Post
Hi,
I have an important excel document that was lost when I thought that I had
backed it up but instead didnot. I did a quick format on my notebook and
reloaded the O/S(Win XP). After realizing what had happend I tried to recover
the file. I was able to recover the file but now when I try to open the file
is says that it is corrupted and uneadable and it shows me alot of foreign
characters and signs when I try to open it with Office Excel 2007. Is there
any way I can retrieve data in a readable format?
Such complex troubles can solve out due to effective, easy to use way of restoring corrupted data of Microsoft Excel. Given program absolutely effective for this aim,it have some important capacities - repair excel file.