tarquinious tarquinious is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashrah Masood View Post
Hi,

I am using Excel 2010 and having some problem with the bubble chart. How can i have the series name displayed at each bubble ? Can anyone help ?

Regards
Yashrah.
In a quick test I ran, I did this by following these steps:
  1. Right click on the bubbles in the chart and select Add Data Labels - this will result in the values being shown next to each bubble
  2. Click once to highlight the values that have just been added, then right-click and select Format Data Labels
  3. Un-tick the option (in the case of my test Y-Value) and tick Series Name
  4. Click Close
You should now see the Series Name showing next to each of your bubbles