Debra Dalgleish

Create each pivot table on a separate worksheet, then use multiple
windows in the workbook to view them simultaneously.

cwinters wrote:
I have a bunch of pivot tables one after another. They all refer to the
same dynamic range. Problem is that when I expand the dynamic named
range (generating more rows) the pivot tables overlap one another and
excel won't allow it.

Is there a way to make the placement of the pivot tables dynamic in a
way that adjusts for whatever size range they need to accomodate. In
other words, "how can I make my pivot table output as flexible as my
dynamic named range input?"

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List