View Single Post
  #7   Report Post  

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by colgor View Post
Hi Mazzaropi

The formula works perfectly, thank you! If you give me no more advice then I would still be very pleased. However, there are one or two aspects that you may be able to still give further advice for a perfect solution! - if you can spare the time?

• I would like to future-proof the spreadsheet, so that it works in several scenarios. For this to happen, I need to be able to edit the quantity and volume in the table. It would appear I can change the price but not the quantity? Is this doable?
• Is it possible to remove the formatting? I wish to cut and paste into a spreadsheet with its own format, but at present, I am finding it impossible to remove the colourful format that you have used. Very nice indeed! :-) Simply wrong for the spreadsheet I need to use the 
NB. I attempted to alleviate the problem by recreating the table and formula, but the formula using functions was difficult with my experience, so intend to find some tutorials to properly understand the IF, VLOOKUP and MATCH for future use.
• Can you tell me what 'Aux’ stands for?

Aprecio muito a vossa ajuda será este. Seu Inglês é muito melhor que o meu Português, mas o Google Translate função veio em meu socorro! Estou ansioso por ouvir de você novamente.

Muito melhores cumprimentos,
Colin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Colin, Good Evening.

At first, I can say that for all your questions the answer is the same: YES, it´s totally possible to change all the parameters.
BUT, to do this, I need initially to prepare the worksheet to be TOTALLY INDEXED. This will cost me a little more of time.

As you can see, there is a 50 NUMBER, not a variable, in the formula.
This is the KEY of the process.

As the search formula was developed based at yours preceeding informations, I need to prepare the worksheet to be total flexible, and, as you said, to be future-proof and to attend your new necessities.

I´ll do this, probably, on this weekend, on my spare time.
On my next message I´ll answer all your questions with details.

Be sure that I´ll help you with this question.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão
---------------------------
Belo Horizonte, Brazil