Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by colgor View Post
I've had another go.
Not used VLOOKUP before, so thanks, as this function seems to be the right way to go, but the answer is still wrong.
The total should be £6,000 not £3750.
The reason being, the formula is calculating all all the sales at £15, as the number of sales is above 150, but it is not being calculated that way.
Instead, only the sales above 150 are being calculated at £15 each. The first 150 sales are being calculated broken down into the three lower pricing bands.
I will try and work out this VLOOKUP works and try to readjust the formula. If anyone can reply with the correct formula in the meantime before I post my progress that woulld be brilliant?
Thanks again
Colin

Dear Colin, Good Afternoon.

I developed a new formula to you and now, I believe that this formula is according your needs

I did a model to test this new formula.
It´s here : http://www.4shared.com/document/ZFIH...r_Pricing.html

There is a UNIQUE formula at E14 cell.

Please, test it and tell if it worked for you now.
Feel free to ask anything about it.
Attached Images

I hope it can help you.

Best regards,