Biff

Hi!

You could use an array Offset formula to return a 3R by 3C range. But to be
more specific you'd have to tell us where all of this stuff is:

INDIRECT(VLOOKUP(B2,productlookup,2,0))

Biff

"ynissel" wrote in message
I have the folowing formula in a spreadsheet in cell c1 (nested lookup
function)
=VLOOKUP(ROUND(B4*100,3),INDIRECT(VLOOKUP(B2,produ ctlookup,2,0)),2)
Lets say this brings back the results from cell x5 (or.25).
If I want to bring back the next few rows (x6,x7and next few columns
z5,z6,z7) in the rows and colums next to this response is there a way to
do
it ?
I hope my question is clear - Im confused just writing it.
Thanks,
Yosef

PS - One more silly question, when I post questions - I am often getting
messages that my request cant be done and brought to a generic page. Any
idea why ? Thanks again.