justkar4u justkar4u is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchew View Post
Insert a column for the WEEKNUM function.

In this example, let's say Column E has the WEEKNUM for the dates of Column D:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(E:E=7),--(E:E<=9),--(G:G="High"))

Whe
7 is the WEEKNUM for 02/06/2011
9 is the WEEKNUM for 02/12/2011
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Your solution works correctly if the excel sheet has only 1 years data. In my case the sheet has data for years 2009,2010,2011 etc. So the weeknum returns 6 for 2nd feb for both 2010 and 2011. BUT I want to summarize only current weekly data from the entire sheet. And one more problem with this approach is that you had suggested hard coding 7 and 9 for 2nd week of feb. Is it possible to make it generic so that addition of more data cells in future to the same sheet will still display priority numbers for that week/previous week?