cwilliams

I had just found the Autochart manager and installed the add-in. I found a
link from J. Peltair's site to yours. Great add-in! I would like to be able
to specify the major increments also.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

You have to do this programmatically. For a readymade solution see
AutoChart Manager
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...art/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I want to update the min and max box of the Value (X) axis scale without
having to click on the axis, select the tab and type in the min and max times
for each scale for each chart.
Can I assign a cell in the spreadsheet so that its value will be used in the
min and max boxes?

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to best accomplish this?

Thanks,