Tushar Mehta

Copy the object. Select the chart. Paste. Position the new object as
desired.

If the original was an editable object, the pasted object will be a
picture. If the original was an image to start with, the pasted object
will be a copy. In other words, the object in the worksheet and the
one in the chart are not linked.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I have an object [a Brownstone Equation - a symbol fo "alpha"] embedded in my
Excel worksheet. I would like to use it in the Chart Title as well as
the Axis title. I am having trouble pasting this object there.

May I please ask for your kind help with this?