slikk slikk is offline
Junior Member

Location: U.S.
Arrow Advice on learning VBA & macros from scratch

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. I want to learn Excel VBA skills (specifically macros, how to write and execute macros). I have never written or worked with a macro before. Here’s my background for you to be able to provide me with a meaningful feedback: I have beginner level proficiency in Excel. I can work well with most formulas, can create v-look ups, graphs, histograms etc. All this I learned at work in one year. I want someone to guide me in the right direction, for example, where should I start, what book(s) should I read, what (if any) videos I could watch to learn.

I want to invest my time in self teaching by using the resources out there.

Please respond with your advice(s) and/or suggestions!!!

Thank your anticipated responses.