mdawn mdawn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzaropi View Post
Dear mdawn, Good Evening.

Itīs not dificult to do what you need.

But your explanation is a little confuse.

You have 4 columns.

a) In which column do you desire to search the value?

b) Do you need as an answer all the other three columns?

After your answer I believe that the solution will be ok.
I think itīs possible to use MATCH Function and/or Vlookup Function.

Iīm Wainting for your answer

Mazzaropi
I need the formula look in all of the columns at one time and I want it to report back the column heading of the column that contains the number I am searching for as well as the row title. For example if I want to find the number 85. I would like excel to give me the gear settings "low b3". This does not have to be in one formula but can be in two. Low=column heading b3=row heading.
Thanks.