View Single Post
  #1   Report Post  

Default Problem with Custom Categories for UDF

I have made different functions and I would like to have them in four different custom categories by using the following:

Application.MacroOptions macro:="Interpolation", Description:="Liniar Interpolation ", Category:="Interpol"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="Lagrange", Description:="Lagrange Interpolation ", Category:="Interpol"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="inter_2_poly", Description:="2nd Degree Polynomia Interpolation (X: Lo to Hi) ", Category:="Interpol"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="inter_2_poly_back", Description:="2nd Degree Polynomia Interpolation (X: Hi to Lo) ", Category:="Interpol"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="Ra_spline2", Description:="Ra_spline2 ", Category:="Interpol"
'
Application.MacroOptions macro:="KQ", Description:="Calculation of KQ for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="KT", Description:="Calculation of KT for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="PD_KQ", Description:="Calculation of P/D based on KQ for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="PD_KT", Description:="Calculation of P/D based on KT for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="J_KT_J2", Description:="Calculation of J based on KT/J2 for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="J_KT_J4", Description:="Calculation of J based on KT/J4 for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="J_KQ_J3", Description:="Calculation of J based on KQ/J3 for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="J_KQ_J5", Description:="Calculation of J based on KQ/J5 for open propeller ", Category:="B-serie"
'
Application.MacroOptions macro:="Kq_Ka", Description:="Calculation of KQ for nozzle propeller ", Category:="Ka-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="Ktt_Ka", Description:="Calculation of KTT for nozzle propeller ", Category:="Ka-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="Ktn_Ka", Description:="Calculation of KTN for nozzle propeller ", Category:="Ka-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="PD_Kq_Ka", Description:="Calculation of P/D based on KQ for nozzle propeller ", Category:="Ka-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="PD_Ktt_Ka", Description:="Calculation of P/D based on KTT for nozzle propeller ", Category:="Ka-serie"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="J_KTT_J2_KA", Description:="Calculation of J based on KTT/J2 for nozzle propeller ", Category:="Ka-serie"
'
Application.MacroOptions macro:="KQ_B4_70_19A", Description:="Calculation of KQ for B4.70 in 19A nozzle ", Category:="B4_70_19A"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="KTT_B4_70_19A", Description:="Calculation of KTT for B4.70 in 19A nozzle ", Category:="B4_70_19A"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="KTN_B4_70_19A", Description:="Calculation of KTN for B4.70 in 19A nozzle ", Category:="B4_70_19A"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="PD_KQ_B4_70_19A", Description:="Calculation of P/D based on KQ for B4.70 in 19A nozzle ", Category:="B4_70_19A"
Application.MacroOptions macro:="PD_KTT_B4_70_19A", Description:="Calculation of P/D based on KTT for B4.70 in 19A nozzle ", Category:="B4_70_19A"

It works, but when I close Excel and open it again the functions are either in the B-serie category or in the user_defined category. I have the made a macro in my personal with the code above and associated it to a button. When I run the macro I can see all four categories with functions in the correct categories however when I close and open excel once more the problem is still there. What do I do wrong?

This is my first post so if it is in the wrong place sorry in advance.

Best regards
EEL1966