Vasant Nanavati

This is the CodeName property and cannot be changed through code. It is
often used to refer to worksheets so that your macro doesn't break if the
user changes the tab names.

--

Vasant

"solotoo" wrote in
message ...

What is the difference between *Name* and *(Name) * in the Worksheet
properties.
I can define, change and goto sheets with the *name* option but cannot
seem to do the same with the *(Name) * property.
-eg. - In a new spreadsheet when I look at the Excel Objects page in
the VBA screen the three default pages are listed as Sheet(Sheet1),
Sheet2(Sheet2), Sheet3(Sheet3).
If I rename a sheet on the sheet tabs, then it is just the name in
brackets which is changed. How can I change the other name by code - I
can type it in the properties.

Thanks.

--
solotoo