Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Exclamation

Dear AnnieMa, Good Morning.

Coulīd you save your file at a free site, www.4shared.com and put the link here, to easier the answer?

I believe that will be faster to help you.

I want to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieMa View Post
Hello again,
I have encountered another problem. The X and Y columns are formatted as numbers, with two decimals. However when the last decimal is zero it is rounded the nearest integer and consequently only one decimal, i.e. 113.10 - 113.1. This results in XY coordinates as 113.1x 114.9 y and a subsequent #VALUE!-error when the your calculation is applied.
How can I format the columns so that two decimals ALWAYS are shown? Alternatively, how can I alter the calculation to work also with one decimal-numbers?
Again, thanks a lot!
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão