Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Exclamation

Dear Jason7570, Good Evening.

These images are SO SMALL to see anything.

Please, save a visible one at a free site e put the link here.

it will be easier and quicker to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason7570 View Post
I'm trying to transfer data from word to excel. Basically, what I want to do is highlight (see picture) a column, cut the information, and past it into excel into different cells all at one time.....before I've been doing this one by one and since i have have over 75,000 stores this is probably going to take forever....Please if you could help that would be great!!!
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão
Belo Horizonte, Brazil