Nelixuk2003 Nelixuk2003 is offline
Junior Member

Default Pie Charts

Hi All

I'm new to the forum but have used this place in the past and found it very helpful as an information resource so I thought it only right to register.

I do have an issue that I'm hoping someone can help me with however.

I have a Pie chart in a Worksheet, I want the pie chart to only show data from fields that have a value, at the moment it shows a thin slice and when hovered over it says 0%, I have tried selecting the "Show empty cells as Gaps" radio button but some of the thin slices are still showing.

I also only what the legend to show the fields that have values against them, at the moment I have a long list of headings/legends, I only want the ones in the list to show that have a value displayed in the pie chart.

I hope this makes sense to you all, shout if it does not.

I have created an example Sheet with a chart in if anyone would like to take a look, I tried uploading but dont appear to be able to.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Nelixuk2003 : February 7th 11 at 11:47 AM