wcbond4 wcbond4 is offline
Junior Member

Default Excel AUTO HYPERLINK

Heres what I want to do:

I have multiple folders with multiple files in them, which range from 100-5000 different documents (all of which are PDF). I have column "A" containing numbers from 1 - my last file.

The files I have in my folders are named
"Doc 1 - 100-52"
"Doc 2 - 526-231"
"Doc 3 - 426-634"

for instance.

I want to make Excel hyperlink cell A1 containing text "1" to "Doc 1 - 100-52"

Is this possible? I don't care to use VBA or anything else I just want it to work! Please someone with more knowledge help me. I have combed google and havent found anyone wanting to do this or who has done it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!