Paul Garratt Paul Garratt is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Auto sort?

Hello Paul here, this is my first post,
Can you help please, having problems with auto data in Excel. what i was hoping for is the following.
I have a spreadsheet that is in part populated from another sheet,(columns A to K) from that sheet it gives me all the overtime people have done for that week, what i would like if possible is to give it a ranking,(columns M to P) i.e if Mr. L Sala has done 28.5hrs overtime but he is 57th in my populated list how do I auto sort so he is sitting top in my new list?? I can do this by sort data but would like to have it done by auto sort...Thanks Paul
PS I am not that good with Excel!!