Romi

Default Error message in Excel after exporting Access query to Excel

Hello,

I have a few queries in Access that I have been exporting to Excel, and
never had any problems for 7 months...until last week. Each Access query is
not big, 5 columns, 2-50 rows. Excel file exporting to is about 500kb, not
big either.

Last week I exported queries from Access without any error messages. However
when I tried to open Excel, it says Excel file I am trying to open
encountered serious issues last time it was opened, then asked me if I want
to report to Microsoft. It did not matter whether I said yes or no to this
question, the question box kept coming up for a few times, and brought me to
a new blank sheet. My co-worker got the same error message, and could not
open this Excel file either.

I want to know why this happened and what I should do in case same thing
happens in the future.
Thank you for your help! Romi