ArthurJ

Default Dynamic Series Name

I have a table that is set up using "Data-Filter-AutoFilter" so that the user
can click a drop down arrow in the header for column 1 (the x-values), select
a value, and the table displays only those records.

A chart is connected to the table.

In the chart I want the series name to be the user's choice of the dropdown
value. For example, say the x-value choices are "apples", "oranges", or
"lemons". If the user chooses "oranges", then that becomes the series name in
the chart.

Can someone come up with a way to do this. I have thus far done all this
without VBA, and prefer to leave it that way.

Thanks,
Art