ModernBeat ModernBeat is offline
Junior Member

Default DProduct question

Hey guys, apologies for being one of the, it appears, hundreds of people that come here to have you guys solve an excel related issue that may be run into and thanks in advance for your assistance.

What I'm looking for is a way to automatically give me a the product of two numbers for the purposes of inventory keeping.

Column A will be number of items in the store and Column B is the price of said item. A x B = Column C. I'm looking at hundreds of items of merchandise and to repetitiously insert the very simple forumula "=Product(Ax, Bx)" into Column C could take me weeks. Is there any way to format a certain number of cells to produce these results for me?

Again, thank you very much for your input guys/girls.