Crusader Crusader is offline
Junior Member

What you are looking for, I believe, is Ctrl+Backspace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnamertz View Post
When using Excel 2002 on my desktop PC, when I highlight a large section of
data to cut, once I've scrolled to the end of the range I'm highlighting and
click on "cut", I'm automatically taken back to the upper-left section of the
highlighted range. But, on my laptop PC, using Excel 2003, when I click on
"cut" I am not taken back up to the upper-left section of the range. I am
instead left down at the bottom end of the highlighted range.

Is there a setting that allows me to choose where I want to be taken to
after I cut a range of data?

In case my explaination doesn't make sense, here is an example. If I
highlight the range of A20 down to T900, when I select "cut" I want the cell
A20 to be showing on the screen instead of T900. Otherwise I have to scroll
back up to get to the top of the range, which is a waste of time since I want
to repaste the data a few rows below A20 (and "insertsing rows" won't work in
this instance).