Frank Kabel

Hi
not really sure what formulas you have used. Please post your working and
non-working formulas together with some example data and your expected
results

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Clay wrote:
Help I cannot figure out how to check two worksheets to
return a value. The lookup is for part number price and
description workbook. Excel dose not have enough rows for
the data so I had to split it. My customers do not have
access they do have excel. Some numbers start with
letters (letters sheet) the rest numbers (numbers sheet).
The part number is in the A column in both. I tried
vlookup it works great to bring back one or the other.
This leaves two cells one with data one #n/a. I cannot
get both together I tried : + & , = Excel fixed it once
when I used the : but it was invalad. I am not opposed to
using a dummy cell or two to change things. I have been
working that angle for the past few hours. I get the #n/a
whitch seems to kill many of the lookup functions. I
converted it to iserror that got me T F but you cannot
seem to get T F to refreance the cell that has the data.
I tried to refreance the data from access but it keeps
trying to bring it all in (makes for a break till cancel
kicks in) I saw a couple of posts for similar things but
they do not look close enough. There must be a simple way
to do this.

Thank you,
Clay