qureshi.hamid qureshi.hamid is offline
Junior Member

Did you ever get the solution to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Rosa Mendes View Post
I create a pivot table throught nwind mdb database using odbc connection.

I set a criteria parameter, and define that the value must come from a cell
with Refresh automatically when cell changes.

I make refresh all an all wooks fine.
I change cell value, do the refresh and get result I want. Perfect!.

I save the Excel file. I reopen the file, and from now, doing data refresh
or simple resaving the excel file resutls on a CRASH!.

QUESTIONS: Is this a known bug? There is any solution for it?

NOTE: I recently install the OFFICE 2007 SP2.

Many Thanks,
Rui

Command Text:
"SELECT ProductReports.CategoryName, ProductReports.ProductName,
ProductReports.ProductSales, ProductReports.ShippedDate
FROM `C:\SQLs\nwind.mdb`.ProductReports ProductReports
WHERE (ProductReports.CategoryName=?)"