Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalientAnimal View Post
Thanks Mazzaropi this worked :-). I really appreciate the assistance. I now need to add an additional field to the formula. Where the agent is entitled to a 1 hour/30 min break based on their shift. i.e 6hour shift gets 30min break, both other shifts get 1hour break. should they exceed their break by more than 3minutes then the result should be a no, regardless if their shift times are within the predefined criteria.

Regards,
SalientAnimal
Dear SalienteAnimal, Good Morning.

I couldn't understanding well your explanation.
Could you modify the original worksheet I sent you, puting one example that what you want now in a clear way?
I believe that this will easier the understanding and solution process to your necessity.
You can use the same procedure that I used to save and share the worksheet.(www.4shared.com).

I waiting your answer.
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,