badtzuman badtzuman is offline
Junior Member

Default New Data, automatically adding new row

Hi,
I'm creating a spreadsheet that can log in my daily progress on my diet.
I expect to enter my weight etc. every day in the calc and produce the numbers.

For each time the calc produces numbers, I'd like it to automatically add a row with the date and time on Sheet2.

Ideally the current date and results are the top row, moving the previous dates down one row. Ex. row 1 is Today's results, Row2 is yesterday's results, Row3 is Previous date's results, etc.

I'm sure this is possible, I am just having a hard time searching for this (simple) solution. Any help is much appreciated.