Jim May

Paste this function into a standard module (adding it (Hasformula) to your
active functions list).

Highlite the range, say D1:D3, then at the menu select Format, Conditional
Formatting
FormulaIs, =Hasformula(D1), your pattern choice, then
OK,
OK.
Done.
HTH

"Div. F-II" wrote in message
d1=sum(a1:b2), d3=sum(a3:b4)+c3
I want excel to highlight (fill colour) the cells which are
included in sum formula. How can I do this?

Some time when I double click the divider of two rows (faint line between
two rows where cursor changes double headed) to autofit the height of row,
it does not change automatically the height of that row containing a
particular text. I have to manually drag it to adjust the height the row
containing text. Why it is like this?