merlin666 merlin666 is offline
Junior Member

Default Excel 2007 and Ian Smith VBA

I have an application that I use in Excel 2003 which uses the inv_gamma function from the Ian Smith VBA code that used to be posted on AOL. We will get upgraded to Excel 2007 this week, and I am wondering if the inverse gamma function will be stable in this release, or if I should continue to use the Ian Smith functions.

Also I am wondering if the "probabilty examples.xls" have found a new home and are being maintained anywhere. I am using version 3.1.8 and I would like to know if there is a newer version available anywhere.