wickedchew wickedchew is offline
Senior Member

Location: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilwill1979 View Post
Please see attached image. You will see I have a document, which I have to give a text grading Good Acceptable etc. However each of these grades have a value which has to be entered in the total. Therefore I would like to know how to give a score to each text in the drop down list. After I select the grade the score then adds up in the total box. As currently I add the score up manually then add it into the total.

You assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
See the picture attachment. Then for the TOTALS, C8 =SUM(C3:C7)
Attached Images

Asobi Wa Owari Da

Last edited by wickedchew : November 17th 10 at 05:21 PM Reason: Forgot something...