Max

One way to try ..

Assuming data is to be extracted from the sheets below in sequence, and only
from alternate cells in row1 within each sheet starting from B1, i.e. from
B1, D1, F1, H1, J1, ... :

Sheet2's B1:IV1
Sheet3's B1:IV1
Sheet4's B1:IV1
Sheet5's B1:IV1
etc

Put in any starting cell in Sheet2* (other than within row1):

=OFFSET(INDIRECT("Sheet"&INT((ROWS($A$1:A1)-1)/128)+2&"!B1"),,MOD(ROWS($A$1:
A1)-1,128)*2)

*starting cell can actually be in any sheet, not neccessarily Sheet2

Copy down as desired

Outputs will be returned as desired, in 128 consecutive rows per sheet, in
the sheetname sequence as above, i.e.: Sheet2, Sheet3, Sheet4, etc

--
Rgds
Max

I need to change a formula on sheet two reading...

=OFFSET($B$1,0,ROW()-2)

which I drag down the column and it copies text like this

=B1
=C1
=D1
etc.

I need to make it every other cell in the row instead of every cell.

For instance now when I drag it, it will go down the column and copy
text from

=B1
=D1
=F1
+H1
Etc....

Second, first time ever but the columns in first row in sheet 2 is
full, so I also need to continue same formula on the next sheet, sheet
3 but have it continue copying to same column on Sheet 2. How do i make
this possible?

Thanks!

TKL

--