Eddie Mc Eddie Mc is offline
Junior Member

Location: Dublin
Default Column changes when data is refreshed

Hi

I am a newbie at this so I hope I have put my query in the right place!

I am using Excel 2007 and I have a workbook that contains a Pivot Table.

Unfortunately when I refresh the Data the width of the columns changes and become too narrow to display the numbers in the column. Instead Excel displays a row of # symbols

I have tried checking and unchecking the 'autofit column widths on update' in options to no avail.

Any and all suggestions would be gratefully received

Eddie Mc