KatyLady

Default Questions on copying from one sheet to the other and coping every other cell.

I need to change a formula on sheet two reading...

=OFFSET($B$1,0,ROW()-2)

which I drag down the column and it copies text like this

=B1
=C1
=D1
etc.

I need to make it every other cell in the row instead of every cell.

For instance now when I drag it, it will go down the column and copy
text from

=B1
=D1
=F1
+H1
Etc....

Second, first time ever but the columns in first row in sheet 2 is
full, so I also need to continue same formula on the next sheet, sheet
3 but have it continue copying to same column on Sheet 2. How do i make
this possible?

Thanks!

TKL

--