David of XL Plus David of XL Plus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackyJ View Post
I have a combobox on the first sheet of a workbook. I’m using it to jump to selected pages as there is close to 100 sheets. All selections in the combobox dropdown menu, except one, are sheet names so that part of the vba code is simple.
I’ve used

Code:
Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()

If ComboBox1.Value = "Statistics" Then
Sheets("Statistics").Select
End If
and so on . . . . .

The exception in the dropdown menu is called ‘Current Day’. Each sheet has a unique date. I want to be able to jump to the sheet associated with the current day.
I’m using the ‘vlookup’ function followed by ‘Today()’ to give me the sheet name relating to the current date in cell ‘Sheet 1!$AH$130’.
The combobox linked cell is ‘Sheet1!$AE$128’

Could someone please give me a few pointers, as I am unsure of where to go from here.
Thanks.
Hi,

Probably easier to use an exclusion for the values that are NOT Sheet Names.

Then replace your sheet finder code with

Sheets(ComboBox1.value).select

or similar.

David