David McRitchie

Hi David,
You would want to use Conditional formatting, for that
you can have up to 3 conditions being checked per cell.

Conditional Formatting
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm

Example of a formula -- the address is relative (or same) to the active cell
=AND(C1=DATE(2005,6,5),C1<DATE(2005,6,5)+7)

You can make the date reference a specific cell i.e. $A$1

Make sure that row 1 is showing
Select columns C:G which will mean C1 is the active cell
Format, Conditional Formatting
Formula is: (on the dropdown), enter the formula above
choose a pattern color from the format button

If you want to add additional colors use the ADD button in
C.F. the first of the 1 to 3 conditions that matches will be used.

To Eliminate all C.F.
Ctrl+A (in Excel 2003 use Ctrl+Shift+Space)
Format, Condition Formatting, delete button, check all 3 format boxes, ok

--
---
HTH,

"David Eastham" wrote in message ...
I have a table with 6 columns and about 100 rows. In the table I have
various dates for when I need to look at test results after 1 week, 1 month,
3 months, 6 months, 12 months and two years, starting from when I started
the test. Is there a way of finding a date between a range of days eg if I
input next weeks dates Monday to Friday it will find all the dates in the
table that fall within this range?
Thanks