RameshS RameshS is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RameshS View Post
yeah! Used that. Let me explain my problem more clearly with an example. This is the data I have in the two sheets

Stock Account Date Quatity Price
A sam 15-Oct-08 1,300,000 38.2
B sam 15-Oct-08 70,000 52.1
C sam 15-Oct-08 25,000 51.8
D monica 16-Oct-08 1,166,594 38.9
E jia 16-Oct-08 50,000 49.3
F rachel 16-Oct-08 50,000 49.7
G rachel 17-Oct-08 86,936 86.0
A rachel 3-Nov-08 6,700 594.5
K rachel 3-Nov-08 31,449 349.0
L rachel 19-Nov-08 6,450 457.8
A noel 19-Nov-08 2,516 323.1
G noel 19-Nov-08 4,034 323.8
B noel 20-Nov-08 1,450 314.9
D noel 20-Nov-08 1,350 313.0

Now in a new sheet I have created a drop down list. So when we select a company from this list, I want it give the list of all the transactions. So if I select A, it shud give all the 3 transactions in A with the deatails in the 4 other columns towards the right also.
Attached a file with the data represented more clearly for convenience.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Example.txt (557 Bytes, 78 views)