wickedchew wickedchew is offline
Senior Member

Location: Philippines
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkh0st View Post
First post here and I thank everyone in advanced that will help out!

I've searched for this all day without any luck. Maybe I'm just overlooking it, or just really don't understand.

Anyways, I have an Excel sheet called "Snapshot" that has averages from a sheet called "Raw Data (I&R)". So, here is what I need some help with. I would like to create a Macro with either a keyboard shortcut or upon opening the doucment (it really doesn't matter) so that the "cell" will change using the macro. Notice the formula below, it's pulling the average from column "B" cell position "B177", so tomorrow, when I go back in, by using the macro, it would increase the cell position to "B178"so on and so on.

Example of the formula:
=AVERAGE('Raw Data (I&R)'!B2:B177)

Hopefully I explained this well enough.

Thanks,
Nick
No need to use a macro in this one. You can use the formula:

=AVERAGE(OFFSET('Raw Data (I&R)'!$B$2,0,0,COUNTA('Raw Data (I&R)'!$B:$B)-1,1))

The formula will adjust the range automatically.
Asobi Wa Owari Da