Old September 20th 10, 07:27 PM
marc5354 marc5354 is offline
Junior Member

Default Pull info from Outlook to Excel

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum and I want to setup my excel file to receive file(s) from Outlook on pilot Mode. because i am getting more than 1000 files in a day, and i can't manage it with the same time. And I know it is possible but don't know how to do it. i search around and tried to do it myself, but i can't succeed. Please help me.

Thanks for all your help!

FYI I am posting this to the programming because I assume this is how this is going to end up being accomplished- Let me know if I have posted incorrectly

Marc