Austen Austen is offline
Junior Member

Default Excel profit and loss help

Hi, im quite new to excel, iv stared selling things and wanted to keep track of my losses and profits, iv made a spreadsheet and so far its ok, any numbers under 0 so with a minus will come up with a red box and if a profit comes then a green box, i have a total profit and total loss box i want all the minus numbers to be added up and tell me all my loss and then all the profit boxes to be added up in the total profit box. i have taken a screenshot and the vales i have used are just for example, thanks for any help. could you explain well please and if so , somthing to copy and paste, much appreciated.
Attached Images