spencer252

Default Conditional Format

If you solve this problem I would be extremely interested in seeing it. TIA!

"Jimmytech " wrote:

I apoligize for the redundancy of this question, but all the post's I
have seen on this subject have not dealt with my particular problem. I
am attempting to build a monthly personal bill database that when a
manually entered bills due date in Column C is within 2 days of being
due turns yellow, and from the date due and beyond, turns red. I have
been able to extract the information from other post on how to do that
part (and I thank you too!), but the one part that I cannot figure out
is that I have a Bill paid column (column E) that I would like to have
refrenced that would override my existing conditions. Example: Column
C is overdue by condition 1 and should be red. However, in Column E
there is a "Y", therfore it would show normal. I only want bills that
are unpaid and close to or over there due dates to change color. A
side note I have always wondered is, can you have excel send an
automatic email upon a condition being met? Just curious. I hope this
makes sense. Thank you for your help. I have found a new favorite web
site!

---