Tushar Mehta

You may want to explain in some more detail what it is you want to do
and how the suggestions to date have not been useful.

A radar chart is a chart with multiple independent axis along the lines
of http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so.../custom_radar/. It kinda
looks like a polar chart and, based on a search of google, many use the
terms interchangably.

To me a polar chart is one which plots two variables, r, the radius
from the center, and theta, the angular displacement from the some
preestablished line, usually the horizontal line going from the center
towards the right.

Plotting longitude/latitude on a polar chart makes sense -- as long as
one keeps in mind that latitude and longitude describe a position on a
3D globe whereas a polar chart is a 2D object.

But, what does it mean to you to plot longitude/latitude on a radar
chart?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , dlw0
@sbcglobal.net says...
I guess my subject line says it all. I have tried cartisian co-ordinates to
convert from XY to Polar Graph, but I need to plot it on a radar chart. Can
anyone help me please?

Dave Whitehead