gaznev2000 gaznev2000 is offline
Junior Member

Default SumIf/IfStatements: Referencing more them one attribute

Hi all, just wondering if any one can help with my If statement dilemma. I'm creating a stock tracking excel for my company and have run into a issues when writing an if statement which is reference more then on attribute on the worksheet.

So far I have

* Created a input form in which the user can add jobs with how much stock was used on that job. The form allows the user to input a job name and 6 different piles (products) which can vary in length and can be in 2 different designs.
* Created a stock worksheet (Main Page) which will allow the user to change manufactured stock levels and show how much stock has been used form the jobs that have been added. Thus allowing the subtraction of used stock from manufactured stock totalling current stock levels. This worksheet also includes buttons for adding a new job, Saving and Printing the Form.
* Created a Jobs Worksheet which will list all the jobs that have been added, which could include up to 6 piles with different lengths and design.

Confused yet? My dilemma is I have to compile all the piles (Products) from the jobs added and filter them by the different lengths and design then place the Quantity used for each length and design into the relevant cell on a table.

I hope I have not confused anyone to much and would really appreciate any help as I am lost.

If you are still puzzled to what the hell i am talking about please look at the excel workbook attached and make your own conclusions.

Kind Regards
Gary
Attached Files
File Type: zip StockTracker11.zip (33.7 KB, 61 views)