baileyn3 baileyn3 is offline
Junior Member

Default A count on a repeating pattern every 14 cells

I'm trying to do a graph from some data I have. The Graph is easy but the data part is hard. I am able to count the data I want using this formula

=SUM(Teamdata!$B$9:Teamdata!B9)/COUNTIF(Teamdata!$B$9:Teamdata!B9,"0")

but I realized my data will be skewed but I have some zero's that I do not want to count. There is a repeating pattern every 14 cells. Using Cell A1 for the start, this is what it looks like.

A1 - count
A2 - count
A3 - count
A4 - 0
A5 - 0
A6 - count
A7 - count
A8 - 0
A9 - 0
A10 - 0
A11 - count
A12 - count
A13 - 0
A14 - 0

The ones that say count is what I want to count and is the repeating pattern I have every 14 cells. The ones that are zero will show up as zero's but I don't want to count. I will have cases where the count cell is zero but I still need to count the cell because it's part of a running average.

Last edited by baileyn3 : August 6th 10 at 03:29 PM