scubadivingfool scubadivingfool is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchew View Post
There are 2 worksheets in this attachment.

The first sheet, you have to select a name from column C. The drop-down is dependent on the number of people per shift.

YELLOW = OPENING STAFFS
ORANGE = OPENING AND MID STAFFS
GREEN = CLOSING STAFFS

The second sheet does it automatically. You just need to select an employee E6 and the rest will populate.
This is what I was looking for, with a slight tweak though. Is there any way to have the cells in worksheet DTL 2 J6-20 auto populate into the E6-20 cells? When I change the info in the J6-20 cells nothing happens on the E 6-20 cells with the exception on changing of the names.

Also can you tell me how to edit the code you used? I have to place this into a pre-existing template. It needs to look exactly like the first attached image.

Thanks for all your hard work, very much appreciated

Last edited by scubadivingfool : August 2nd 10 at 02:57 PM Reason: more explanation