JWICH JWICH is offline
Junior Member

Default CTRL + Spacebar issues

Can some one help me out with an issue I recently ran into with excel. I downloaded google toolbar and CTRL + Spacebar stopped working to select columns in excel. I unistalled the toolbar and the problem still presists. However I can select columns using the following sequence: RightCTRL + Spacebar, release spacebar hit LeftCTRL, Release RightCTRl then space bar. I feel like something else got set to CTRL + Spacesbar command, I just don't know what or how to switch it back. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I have an HP Compaq 8510p Laptob with a wireless Logitach keyboard and have a docking station for an additional monitor. I tried using both the wireless keyboard and the laptop keypad neither work so I don't think it is an issue with the keyboard itself.