Bass-stomper Bass-stomper is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillar australia View Post
Does anyone know how to set up support in Excel for dual screens? The only
way I can seem to get it is by having two Excel sessions running. Word is
much easier, you open the document and drag it over to the second display,
but Excel won't let me drag it off the first screen.

I had exactly the same problem
You need to not have the program maximised andstretch the main pane of Excell program across the two monitors and then this will let you use both screens.
You can't drag a window out of the main area of the program like you can with other programs but it does let you extend the spreadsheets straight across to two screens once you have extended the full program accross.
Hope this helps!