furyf furyf is offline
Junior Member

Default Count exact matches

Hi! A bit frustrated, been trying everything but can't get it to work properly.

I have a World Cup prediction pool at work, and have in columns everyone's prediction, and in the 1st column I have the correct result column. I need the formula to automatically update the scores after each result I input into the result column.

So far I have managed to get 48 using the DCOUNTA formula, but it always gives me 48, out 48 matches.

Example
Result Me Him
X 1 X
1 1 2
2 X 2
Points 1 2

Because I guessed the right answer for the right row only once, while him guessed 2 correct answers in 2 corresponding rows.

Please help me!!!!!