Nurse Louise Nurse Louise is offline
Junior Member

Default Form to enter data into excel

Hi all,

I am trying to build up a spreadsheet to help with my work. I understand simple forumla like vlookup & how to do a drop down menu, but thats it.

Currently I am entering data onto a spreadsheet that has some text & dates etc to be added manually and also some information that is added via drop down menus. I'm worried that I may overtype something already entered by typing data directly into the main bulk of information.

If possible I'd like to have a form where I could enter the data in my required format, with the drop downs etc, and then have that feed into my main sheet that holds all of the information. The form I am thinking of would have six rows for data entry with perhaps 27 columns, although the number of columns may increase/decrease.

Is this possible? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks Louise