RagDyeR

Don't know if I follow all your conditions, but try this concept:

=IF(N10&O10="","",IF(OR(COUNTIF(N10,"Customer Contact
Transformation*")0,O10="Customer Contact Transformation
(CCT)"),"CCT","CCO"))
--

HTH,

RD

"Amanda Guenthner" wrote in
message ...
Hi-

I am trying to flag a record as being either "CCO" or "CCT", where any
record with either of the following would be flagged as CCT (else would be
CCO):
1. Domain value is at least one of the following: "Customer Contact
Transformation (CCT/ACCS", "Customer Contact Transformation","Customer
Contact Transformation (Scale Play)"
OR
2. Campaign = "Customer Contact Transformation (CCT)"

I had used the following if statement:
=IF(N10&O10="","",IF(OR(N10="Customer Contact Transformation
(CCT/ACCS)",N10="Customer Contact Transformation",N10="Customer Contact
Transformation (Scale Play)",O10="Customer Contact Transformation
(CCT)"),("CCT"),("CCO")))

The problem with this, however, is that the Domain field can have multiple
values (i.e. can have one of the CCT related values in #1 plus another
unrelated value). This statement is only looking for exact matches; hence I
am not flagging all those that I need to because I want it to = CCT if any
one of the Domain values contains CCT or the Campaign value contains CCT.

Is there a way to structure IF statements to look for records that contain
certain text (i.e. like in SQL how you can do ? is like '%CCT%')? Perhaps I
need to do something more complex than an IF statement.not sure what this
would be though.

I would really appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance.

Amanda