Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ms-Exl-Learner Ms-Exl-Learner is offline

Default SUMIFS

1) Check whether the AN3:AN997 numbers are formatted as Text.
2) Check whether AN3:AN997 numbers are entered with a leading single quote.
3) Check whether C3:C997 range is having the Value €œARC€ with any leading or
preceding spaces.
4) Check whether D3:D997 range is having the Value €œEOC€ with any leading or
preceding spaces.

If all the above is perfect then the formula will run perfectly.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"RAK" wrote:

My SUMIFS formula was "accepted" but the result is 0.0 even though there are
numbers to add. What can the problem be?
The formula is =SUMIFS(AN3:AN997,C3:C997,"ARC",D3:D997,"EOC")
I want the total form column AN when column C is ARC and when column D is EOC